Hickory, NC 28602
About Best Value Hearing Care Center | Hearing Aids | Hickory NC
At Best Value Hearing Care Centers we understand the impact that losing your hearing can have on your enjoyment of daily activities as well as relationships. We have hearing aids that fit all lifestyles.
We treat each patient uniquely by offering personalized hearing care that includes diagnostic evaluations, education and rehabilitation tools to ensure the right hearing solutions are provided. We offer the best value on advanced hearing aid technology in Hickory, Gastonia, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Statesville and West Jefferson, NC.
Brad Benson is the Digital Marketing Expert of North Carolina.
No two people are alike and neither are their hearing losses and lifestyle needs. We offer an array of affordable hearing aid options to meet every budget, cosmetic and hearing loss need. Our certified hearing aid specialists use a personalized approach in recommending hearing aid options to best meet every patient’s preferences. Below you will learn about the many different hearing aid technology features offered as well as our friendly purchase financing options.
Audibel A3i: The Made for iPhone Hearing Aid
A3i™ hearing aids connect directly to the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod® touch via our TruLink™ Hearing Control app. Together A3i and TruLink deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever and are designed to:
- Stream calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity
- Help you hear comfortably in noise
- Eliminate buzzing and whistling
- Stream FaceTime®, music and more directly to your hearing aids
NEW!! Wireless Streaming Audibel A3 Hearing Aids
- Allow for streaming of phone calls, music and TV audio into your hearing aids
- Pairs with Surflink Mobile to reduce listening effort in noisy environment
- Fit comfortably and discreetly on your ears
Invisible Solutions: Invisible* and Powerful
- Invisible-in-Canal size
- Enjoy virtually no buzzing or whistling
- Comfortable and custom fit to your ear canal
- Designed for easy removal for better ear health
To see how others have overcome their hearing loss difficulties through the use of our advanced hearing aid technology simply view our patient testimonial page.
*Invisibility may vary based upon your ear’s anatomy.
Hearing loss has many causes, symptoms and effects when untreated over time.
In fact, well over 30 million Americans, of all ages, report having some degree of hearing loss. Many of these people could reconnect themselves to the sounds they love if they chose to use hearing aids. Our goal is to help anyone who feels they may be experiencing the negative impact of hearing loss in their daily life take the first step. Below are several videos displaying the causes, progression, impact and statistics of hearing loss in the United States .