An electrical fire damaged the Bojangles' fast food outlet in Hudson early today.
Assistant Chief T. Taylor with the Hudson Fire Department said firefighters arrived at the restaurant around 7 a.m. and found the fire was in the roof of the building.
The fire was out in about 30 minutes. Firefighters did remain on the scene for approximately two more hours to ensure the fire was extinguished.
There were no injuries, although employees were working at the time of the fire.
Get local news delivered to your inbox!
Subscribe to our Daily Headlines newsletter.